CEO & Visionary
Evan Trad is a distinguished educator and entrepreneur from Chicago, Illinois. Evan’s entrepreneurial journey began through network marketing, where he learned his business management skills. In learning to manage and grow his own business, he realized his passion– empowering people with disabilities.
Evan is passionate about helping people with disabilities succeed in school and life. Evan was the founding special educator at a new charter school in Chicago, where, for nearly ten years, he built the special education program from the ground floor and is and continues to thrive today. Evan now works to build a successful inclusion special education program at a high-performing public school in Chicago.
into reality by empowering those with disabilities to be stronger than their disabilities
- Providing individualized support and guidance to help individuals with disabilities identify their strengths, interests, and goals and develop a plan to achieve them.
- Connect individuals with disabilities to resources and community support, such as education and training programs, job opportunities, and recreational activities.
- Facilitating the development of social connections and support networks among individuals with disabilities through activities like group outings, events, and online communication.
- Advocating for the rights and needs of people with disabilities and working to increase awareness and understanding of disability issues in the community.
- Collaborating with other organizations and community members to create a more inclusive and supportive environment for people with disabilities.